Storage and shelf life of Dresdner Stollen
For maximum enjoyment from eating the Dresdner Stollen you should consider some things. Proper storage is critical to the quality and shelf life of the Dresdner Stollen. Provide a cool storage at elevated humidity, so the noble Christmas Stollen will retain its excellent taste and the moisture required for several weeks..
- If possible, store at 50 – 80% relative humidity.
- The temperature should be in the range between 10 and 18 degrees Celsius.
The Dresdner Stollen are not directly exposed to the sunlight.
- Storage in the original box or can
Claim your date of purchase in accordance with the below minimum storage life of various stollen!
Minimum storage life from buying:
- Dresdner Christstollen ® – Raisin Stollen: at least 16 weeks
- Almond Stollen: at least 6 weeks
- Marzipanstollen (Almond Paste Stollen): at least 6 weeks
- Poppy Seed Stollen: at least 2 weeks